Where to go today???


When possible I will try to include the location I shot the photo from. Photo taken at Minnesota State fair 2010

In fact this blog is more about where we shoot from rather than the technicals that accompany shooting great photographs. Please add your comments and questions and especially any locations you would like to share that you feel are good vantage points for photographing not only city images but all image subjects, like favorite landscapes, nature, birding, boating and others in the city, metro or out state areas.

Take your camera with you every where that you go, so when opportunity knocks you are ready

Amazing Counters
designer bags


Thursday, January 22, 2009

1/15/2009 10:58 A.M. Current Temp -21

-21 It was pretty early when I got the call 0n my cell phone, I couldn’t believe it myself, and I heard the forecast -21. The caller on the phone in heavy whimsical voice almost sounded like he was singing, The weather outside is delightful, it is better than inside where the fire is frightful, I’m thinking now who is this crazy person trying to convince me the weather is delightful? It must be one of my ice fishing friends. Over here the voice said, come on out, it isn’t going to get any better than this, he said in the most excited and gleeful voice. Now I know who has that missing cell phone I lost when shoveling on a warmer day!

Norby

p.s. +30 next week, we will see who is calling who when the weather is delightful!

No comments: